The EBV Foundation's mission is to:
- Provide small grants to graduates of the EBV program.
- Work with EBV graduates to develop their business plans.
- Provide mentors to participating veterans to assist in the development of their business.
- Promote the growth of EBV graduate-owned businesses.
- Raise donations and provide funds to the participating schools.
The EBV Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of IRS regulation. All donations go directly to the EBV program and helping out our brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces.
The EBV Foundation works closely with all the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities consortium universities with a collaborative set of goals and objectives.